Conferences & Seminars
The BC Chiropractic Association promotes chiropractic and other health-related seminars and events in our Member Benefits section. Event listings that appear in this section are viewed by hundreds of chiropractic doctors across the province. If your organization is hosting a seminar or event that you feel would be of interest to our membership, you may click here to submit your event for posting to our Member Extranet. Upon review and acceptance by the BCCA Board, your event will be listed on this page.
The BCCA does not specifically endorse or support any courses or seminars not developed by us. Courses posted on this site have not been reviewed or approved for Continuing Education credit (CEC). The information provided here is done so on a "for your information only" basis. All Health Care Professionals are expected to understand course particulars with respect to appropriateness within scope of practice and for consideration as a Continuing Education credit. Outside-of-scope information should be viewed as for education purposes only.
Please be aware that many educational seminars are developed outside of BC, or may involve other Professions with a different scope of practice, and therefore may contain content that is not within the scope of chiropractic in BC as defined by the College of Chiropractors of BC (CCBC). Please refer to the CCBC Professional Conduct Handbook, Bylaws, and Chiropractors Regulation for information on scope of practice.
Please also note, structured CE credits can be claimed ONLY for courses that are directly related to the scope of practice of chiropractic in BC. A chiropractor should review the course syllabus and content in relation to the scope of practice and suitability for structured CE credits as outlined in the CE guidelines on the College website. Questions or concerns regarding continuing education credit should be directed to the College.
BCCA AGM & Convention
Earn *17 Structured CE Credits and 1 Unstructured CE Credit on November 1 - 3 in Victoria, BC. This year's convention promises more innovative clinical sessions and engaging hands-on workshops with renowned speakers.
Members (you) spoke and the BCCA listened!
- By popular demand, BCCA is continuing to host a shorter (3-day) convention; therefore, less time away from your practice and more cost effective for you to attend.
- Attend all-day interactive hands-on workshops on Friday (Track 2) and receive a certificate of completion.
- *Acquire 17 Structured CE credits and 1 Unstructured CE credit for the 2019-21 continuing education cycle and get a head start on your CE requirements.
- Benefit from plenty of opportunities to connect and network with your colleagues and convention exhibitors.
- Brand New programming for New Grads: New Grad specific program on Sunday and full access to Track 1 programming on Friday, and all AGMs on Saturday. **Note: this program does not include access to Radiology programming.
Looking forward to seeing you in November!